The first step for beautiful yard environments, and protecting natural foliage, flowers and groundcovers is the design and care of tree arbors to create aesthetic, productive, and ecological green spaces that generate continued growth and collective beauty.
Healthy, vibrant trees create shade and partial sunlight exposure, act as wind breaks, form natural seclusion and barriers, improve water quality, allow for soil infiltration (of rainfall) at slower rates, and are stunning focal points.
Get a free estimate and professional arborist insight and advice toward your unique tree service needs by requesting an estimate to the right.
Hours: Monday Sunday | 7:30 a.m. 9:00 p.m.
Wilcox Services provides expert tree service to:
The Northwest-West Denver Region | I-70 West to I-25 North
Our Colorado tree service provides:
- Effective design of urban forests and green spaces that reduce erosion, improve water quality and retention, and create natural environments that lessen burn out of gardens, groundcovers and sod/lawns from harsh sunlight
- Tree trimming of dead, damaged or diseased branches that mitigate further tree and property damage, and make trees less vulnerable to disease, insects, storm elements and wild fire conditions
- Reduction in dense clusters or groves to produce healthier trees with stronger, fuller limbs
- Tree, evergreen and shrub planting using knowledge of the right combination of species, scale, spacing, growing periods and preservation of root systems ensuring your landscaping has the opportunity to take hold and thrive
Professional tree care service offers you:
- Tree pruning service; removal of scaffold (large, primary) and subordinate branches for structural integrity and density reduction
- Tree trimming service, evergreen and shrub trimming to redirect growth for optimal shape and form; create aesthetic quality
- Tree and stump removal, stump grinding and raised and invasive root tree care
- Tree cabling and bracing to prevent spliting and damage caused by weak attachments
- Tree and shrub planting; landscape design for wind breaks, living snow walls, and tree/evergreen gardens
- Fire mitigation
- Protection against the mountain beetle, insect infestation, and disease